[ + ]
This example illustrates the power of WLanguage in object oriented programming.
This example is a graphic object editor.
It is possible to:
- move, resize objects
- make selections with a lasso or a mouse
- cut/copy/paste objects
- delete/duplicate objects
- save the created documents and print them.
The main technical features presented and documented are:
- management of an object clipboard
- UNDO/REDO management
- serialization and deserialization of objects
- algorithms for managing graphic objects (proportional resizing, management of move rules, etc...)